Role: HR Manager
Education: Any Graduate
Location: South of India, Bangalore
Experience: 3-5 Years
Salary: 30 000 - 50 000
Motorica is a unique, versatile company, with a hybrid expansion of new and innovative technology inside the field of prosthetics, having served patients in more than 16+ countries of different age group , we realize how important patient care is, with a team of more than 130+ experts from different field of expertise, there is always something new to learn and explore everyday, in look out for individuals who are looking for growth inside the Indian industry. The goal of motoria is to provide everyone in need with a functional working upper limb prosthesis . We are doing it globally and spreadings wings in india.
Motorica in India has a global approach , with more than 100 P&O in collaboration , some big independent players of clinics and tie with up biggest clinical partner chain in india , this opportunity grants you to set up and elevate your career inside the Healthcare industry , with a dozen of enquiries everyday and growing need and demand of functional prosthesis inside the indian market , we are looking for a personal experience manager for our patients to coordinate with.
Role and responsibilities:
- Own a full recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, giving feedback, and offering process; Systematic analysis and record of data. evaluate results with data driven approach
- Working closely with the other members of the recruitment team;
- Seeking new ways/sources to recruit candidates.
- Development of the team
- Motivation and Education
- Organizing of Travel support to the team
- HR document management and payroll calculation
- Higher Education;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Good spoken and written English, Russian;
- Speak South India language Telgu, Hindi, Tamil (optional);
- Must have good internet connection , laptop , smartphone;
- High cooperation level;
- Quick and good at multitasking;
- Attention to details;
- Highly result-oriented;
- Very good communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to manage working time efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and keep high-quality database records;
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve;
- Competitive salary
- Working from home / Office visits 3 Times a week.
- Official employment.
- Growth and skill development within our company
- Friendly international team and warm environment